Helpful Kiting and Windsurfing Links and Information
If you find this website to be informative, helpful, or fun, consider joining RVWA / SIKO. We are a great organization developed to improve and protect windsurfing and kiting experiences in the Sacramento Delta. See Join Us! and We Back Your Play for more information about what we do. If you are not ready to join yet, consider making a small donation to support your sport. If you would like to be on our Cool Links page or want to recommend a Cool Link for this page, please eMail email@example.com. We accept all donations, including product or lesson donations, for our fundraising raffles.
Wind, Weather & Classifieds | Shops, Schools & Clubs | Articles | Sports Fitness | Safety | Pro Kiteboarding / Windsurfing & Tours | Accommodations | Delta History | Creek Week and Agencies Governing the Delta | Other
Wind, Weather & Classifieds
- RVWA / SIKO Windtalker – 916-777-7007
- iWindsurf – iWindsurf Classifieds or iKitesurf – iKitesurf Classifieds
- National Weather Service (NOAA)
- Real Time Observations of Tides and Currents
- San Jose State Meteorology Department
Shops, Schools & Clubs
- ABK Windsurfing Lessons and Camps
- Delta Windsurf Company – 916-777-2299
- Jason Voss Windsurfing Lessons
- Wyatt Miller Windsurfing Clinics
- PasaKiteboarding.org Find Certified Kiteboarding Schools and Instructors
- Edge Kiteboarding School – 775-721-1132
- Kitopia KiteBoarding School – 209-480-2067
- Sheldon Kiteboarding Lessons – 707-374-3053
- Windsurf Diablo Windsurfing Schools – 925-778-6350
- International Sailing Federation
- San Francisco Boardsailing Association
- Bay Area Kiteboarding
- Women on Water
- KB4 Girl’s Kiteboarding Clinic
- Windsport, Dirty Water Classic
- The Kiteboarder, The Sherman Island Kiteboarding Experience
- RVWA Hosts Sherman Island Cleanup Day
- California Department of Boating and Waterways
- Sacramento Delta Coast Guard
900 Beach Drive, Rio Vista, CA 94571
National, International, Professional Kiteboarding & Tours
- International Kiteboarding Association
- Professional Kiteboard Riders Association – PKRA
- KSP Professional Wave Tour – Kiteboarding
National, International, Professional Windsurfing & Tours
- Rio Viento – Trailer Park – Sherman Island / Rio Vista – 925 382-4193
- Sherman Lake Resort – Trailer Park and Marina – Sherman Island / Rio Vista
- Sherman Island County Park
Travel Accommodations in Baja
- Baja Joe’s – La Ventana, Baja California Sur, Mexico 011-52-612-114-0001
- Pro-Windsurf La Ventana Resort with Pros Wyatt Miller and Tyson Poor
General Delta Info and History
Creek Week and Agencies Governing the Delta
- RVWA-SIKO Creek Week Newsletter. Besides keeping our launch sites open and supplying sandbags for easier access to the water, RVWA-SIKO goes above and beyond to work outside the special interests of our club. We have grown into somewhat of a stewardship role of being caretakers of the environment and river.
- Delta Conservancy – By joining forces with Delta Conservancy and their Creek Week efforts, RVWA-SIKO has expanded its yearly river clean up to become a part of a larger force that helps make the river a cleaner, safer, and more enjoyable place for all.
- Register for Delta area Creek Week.
RVWA-SIKO Delta Squad Youth Windsurfing Program Contributors
- Delta Windsurf and Watersports Co Thank you for your continued support.
- Advanced youth and speed equipment provided by Alex Targ, MD.
Thank you for your support.
- To everyone who donated time and equipment to the Youth Windsurfing Program, thank you for your support. The young smiling faces speak volumes of thanks every time they are on the water enjoying the gear you donated or your efforts in their lessons or the program. Without your help, it wouldn’t be possible.
RVWA-SIKO Website Contributors’ Business Links
- Rich Baum Photography – Sports, Weddings, and More
- Lori Makabe Photography – Sports, Weddings, and More
- Windstone Graphics and Printing
(RVWA-SIKO Website Designer and Photographer)
- Sol Y Mar Propiedades – Real Estate Listings in Baja
- Bay Area Kiteboarding Website
- Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars
- H2OShots – Erik Simonson Photography
Rio Vista Windsurfing Association (RVWA) and Sherman Island Kiteboarding Organization (SIKO) offer the above links purely as a courtesy to our members. The opinions and views of the above links are their own and Rio Vista Windsurfing Association (RVWA) and Sherman Island Kiteboarding Organization (SIKO) are in no way affiliated with the above links, their offerings, or their content. Do your own research and use your own judgement when entering into any business venture with the above links. If you use the above links to obtain further information about your sport or anything else, you and your family agree to hold RVWA and SIKO and their affiliates harmless in the result of any bad business dealings or injuries.